Tuesday 1 January 2013

Chinese Herbal Weight Loss Pills - Not Easy To Sell

Chinese Herbal Weight Loss Pills - Not Easy To Sell on  Ebay

Hi Guys,

Another product I remember I binned them all as I couldn't sell them was the Herbal Weight Loss Pills I had ordered from a supplier on Aliexpress. They got held up in customs for 7 days as they must have been examined when I was following the tracking information and when they arrived they had customs celotape around them. They must have tested them for different kinds of drugs incase they were being disguised as something else that wasn't on the packaging if you get my drift.

These are the pills I purchased which gave me more of a headache than weight loss as they had to be binned:





Anyway when they came in I was checking the price on Ebay and it seemed there was a good markup as they only cost around $2 a packet and they were selling on Ebay for around £7.99 upwards, so I thought I would give it a go and make a few pounds.After a day or two a sale came through and as soon as the sale came through thats when Ebay cancelled the listing.

Apparantly they are in breach of their user agreement in relation to selling drugs and drug paraphernalia and can only be sold by someone who has a medical certificate or is a registered doctor who can authroise prescriptions etc. I thought it was weird though that if customs seen a batch of 50 packets of these coming in they are obviously not for personal consumption and could have halted and returned the shipment there and then. Oh well the world is a weird and wonderful place and we all learn from our mistakes so as Ebay wouldn't let me sell them I ended up just binning the lot of them :). I couldn't use them as I am skinny already and if I ate all those pills I might dissappear down the cracks in a drain or something LOL.




So in the end I would avoid buying anything thats to do with drugs or pills etc as for some it can raise some questions as well as to how safe they are as the health and safety laws in China are a lot different to what we have here in the UK.

Thanks,

Henry

4 comments:

  1. Many people are crazy for buying any kind of weight loss supplements but sometimes it may be dangerous for health, so always make sure about your weight loss pills or drugs which are prescribed by doctors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats so true when word got out I had some of these pills where I live in Belfast Northern Ireland, they kept asking how much they were saying they will take all of them rather than asking if: Do they work? Are they safe to take? Where did they come from? Basic questions of safety when taking any pill or herbal supplement. This is why I threw them in the bin as Ebay does not like the sale of drugs / medication or pill type things as you need ot be registered with a resellers licence online to sell them which I didnt have. So in the interests of everyones safety I dumped them as no doubt somethign bad will happen to someone taking them at some point I would bet as god knows what is inside them.

      Delete
  2. I bought 6 packs, I never have received them. It's a scam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vitamin B1, C, and caffeine in green tea can promote gastric secretion and help digestion and fat elimination. The catechins in green tea have the effects of anti-oxidation, increase metabolism, and scavenge free radicals. It can activate protein kinase and triglyceride lipase through many actions to reduce the accumulation of fat cells, thus achieving weight loss. Therefore, drinking green tea often can achieve the effect of accelerating fat consumption and strengthening healthy weight loss.

    Green tea weight loss in 1 month

    ReplyDelete