Monday 9 April 2012

Chinese Rope Watches - Very Stylish Only £4.50 delivered in the UK

Chinese Rope Woven Watches

Purchase from me here for £4.50 delivered in the UK. Worldwide delivery is slightly more:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150792694980?var=&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649



My Ladies Chinese Rope Watches finally arrived! However the thick bracelet style multicoloured ones have not from the same supplier. These watches are very cheap to buy but seem to be in high demand. I got 24 of these ladies rope woven watches and before I was able to put them onto Ebay, I had sold 4 of them in the same day!

My mum bought 2 for my sister and her daughter and my mums friend who called round to nick our biscuits and cake bought 3 of them which was just out of the blue (She did buy a blue one by the way how ironic).

I got 24 and only have 19 left. They come in a variety of colours and are branded as the make IEKE which is big in Japan and China but not so well known over here. They are fantastically designed and who knows if I was a woman I would probably wear one too......that being said... I would have to be a skinny woman lol.




This is because the length of the rope looks long on these watches as well as the strap, however to wear it the wearer must wrap the rope around their arm or wrist at least once to tighten it up and then put the leather strap through  the small metal buckle. Unfortunately if you have broad arms, you will not be able to wear this item ladies. The face part is made of glass and stainless steel which the silver and whatever colour you are wearing really highlight each other.





Each watch came individually wrapped in cellophane packets and I got 12 different colours as part of the mixed batch I choose. I can definitely see these selling very well at car boot sales as everyone loves a bargain and the quality, design and price of these will certainly not last long on your tables.




The face of the watch is a bit small but I think if it was any bigger it would spoil the cuteness of the product for women and stick out like a sore thumb....a very brightly coloured sore thumb on their arm. The way it looks is just perfect and if I was the manufacturer I wouldn't change a thing about it. The supplier also gave me 5 free batteries with these watches which a lot of Chinese suppliers seem to do. Sometimes it makes me worry seeing them thinking how long have these watches been ticking away in the warehouse while no one has bought them? But for the price I ain't going to get my knickers in a twist.

Check out the photos to see how crisp and bright the colours are. Could be a summer hit, only time will tell :D I wanted to put that joke in there from the start of this post LOL sad I know :).

Later guys.

Henry

1 comment: